The Rehabilitation Community site is in the process of being developed by the ReLAB-HS project.
The online community for rehabilitation professionals and stakeholders. To get started:
- Register for an account
- Complete your profile
- Explore the Groups on the site and join any of interest.
- Introduce yourself in the groups you join (add a post in the community feed or in the group discussion forum)
- Invite others to join you in a group
- Consider creating your own group and inviting others to join you
- Provide feedback / suggestions to the Rehabilitation Community Team.
ReLAB-HS is made possible by the generous support of the American people through the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and is implemented under cooperative agreement number 7200AA20CA00033. The consortium is managed by prime recipient, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health.